All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

OldMan_in_WV
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Re: All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

Tom-O
That's probably how it is pronounced, but its actually spelled...

BEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!  :-)

Dot

Re: All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

Dot
Don't you find it odd that there isn't a Global Cooling movement thing yet? The world still needs saving right? Maybe we need that pollution to hold the heat in?

Re: All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

Brrrrrrrr IS the correct spelling here in the colonies.

OK, Dot, here’s the plan: We pollute the hell out of the atmosphere in the wintertime and clean it all up by summer. Now, go and implement it. I’ll wait here. If you can get it done by next winter we can start enjoying moderate temperatures at this time of year and avoid these nasty cold snaps.

Alright then, on to the next problem…

Re: All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

DASH
But in the 70's there was a global cooling movement.   Just check Time magazine circa 1976-1977.   It was their cover story one month.   How quickly people forget.

It is also called Radiation cooling due to lack of clouds at night in winter.  All the heat goes into the atmosphere and into space.....lost forever......until the sun shines again the next day.....more global cooling.

It makes my heart ache to see how STUPID and Dumb Americans have become since they don't understand science and hucksters take advantage of that.
Dot

lol dash....you wrote how quickly people forget..about an article written 40 years ago...lmao

Re: All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

OldMan_in_WV
Dash is right.

In geological time we have experienced an unusually stable period lasting several thousand years that has averaged temperatures well above the norm.

A model of future climate based on the observed Earth orbital-climate relationships predicts that the long-term trend over the next seven thousand years is toward extensive Northern Hemisphere glaciation and there’s nothing we can do about it.

THE NEXT ICE AGE IS COMING!

Canada, Britain, all of northern Europe and Asia will be under hundreds of feet of snow and ice.

Now, in their evaluation they used fusulinids to determine the periodicity of cycles in a sequenced stratigraphic section of Pennsylvanian Permian strata and allowed for low-frequency Milankovitch perturbations so there isn’t any doubt about it.

BUT I AM HERE TO HELP YOU GET PREPARED.

Order your copy of my book and you will be ready for this upcoming climatic disaster.

Re: All those global warming fanatics can kiss my poor freezing rump.

Anton
All through time,weather patterns have gone through extremes

Some Cultures had to pick up and leave or face starvation due to drought.

Societies all over the globe has planted itself in the form of towns and cities
and with that, they have become vulnerable to the ever changing weather (extreme hot/cold,storms/floods ect)

Not too many people unfortunately would survive in nature if a catastrophic weather event was to occur.

Is there global warming and is it man made? Not completely man made....