Big hello!

DoctorWhom
HEY! I'm sort of an old member.... And I haven't been on in years!
I feel a little excited because I can see some old names!
Though I'm even more excited to chat to all of you fantastic people!
Don't worry, I'm not going to try and pick up where I left off, or act like I know something you don't.
I'm just here to learn and grow!
I can't wait to chat with all you fantastic little humans!
P.s
I would have used my old account, but what's life without a bit of
Whim?

P.p.s
Please ignore any spelling/grammatical mistakes, I'm on my iPhone most of the time,
And am normally on to it... But these devices aren't great for this
Kind of thing, but it's all I really have access to at the moment.

Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

Hank Kepanke
Well then welcome back!

Same rules apply.....

Try not to spill coffee on the message board
No posting while driving
Leave shoes on if feet stink

Re: Big hello!

DoctorWhom
Fantastic!
 Thank you, Hank.
An entrance  never feels quite right without a welcome! ^_^

And if my feet smell, please let me know.
Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

Wanderlustermadchen
love your name!

and...welcome back!

Re: Big hello!

PlanetGem

hello

from a new member

:)

Re: Big hello!

DoctorWhom
Thanks, friends!! I cant wait to talk to all of you brilliant people!

Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

Scrubbie
Hello Whom!   Nice to see you here.   Whom might you be?  Can you give us some clues?

Re: Big hello!

DoctorWhom
I might be a boy, I might be a girl.
And I'm sure it's been about 5 years since I was here last...
Also, One time I was Napoleon Dynamite.
If anyone guesses from that alone, I will be AMAZEBALLS..ed... God I hate that word...
Anyway, I'd be bloody amazed if any picks from that.
 And I'm 21 now.  (Five years ago, WOAH)
Though that may have given it away... Hmm
Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

OldMan_in_WV
You’re 21????
I’ve got leftovers in the back of my refrigerator older than you are.
Well, whoever the hell you are or were, you are welcome to join our merry band. Just remember, none of us can read very fast so type slowly.

Re: Big hello!

DoctorWhom
Oh god. I do too.  Bad thing is,  I'm sure
I'm older than this fridge...

Don't worry, OldMan, us youngins don't hear properly,
so type loudly.
I'm interested to know. What was for dinner 25 years ago?
Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

PlanetGem

i    t   y   p   e
v   e   r   y    s  l  o  w

: )

Re: Big hello!

*StarShine*
Hello to you ...     I was MrsHotwing on the old wondir site...   Do you go as far back as from the old wondir or just from here ?

Re: Big hello!

DoctorWhom
MrsHotwing! Yes I was on the old site. I don't know if I came onto this one. I remember bozo and vege and llawhearn, and I have an old wondir cup.. Somewhere heheh..^_^
Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

Scrubbie
If you went back that far you musta been a baby when you were posting!   You aren't a twin, are you???

Re: Big hello!

Scrubbie
Dr Whom- this is what I am guessing about you so far- you are female.    I am positive we have spoken to each other on Wondir.  :)

Re: Big hello!

Shom
After seeing that I'm not the only young person who used to be involved on Wondir, I decided to sign up on this. It's rather amazing that this site has been here and I was not aware of it until tonight. I'm excited to be posting again. Not that I have anything better to do anyway (besides facebook and instagram.) Hopefully I can reconnect with old friends and make some new ones as well.
-Shom

Re: Big hello!

DoctorWhom
I wasn't a baby.... Just very young...
It would be really impressive If I was here as a human infant!
No twin, that I'm aware of.
And
OOHHH! Soo close, no,the other one.. Male.
I'm sure we've spoken, but not bonded.
You sounded soo sure. I was hoping you we're right
Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

DoctorWhom
Well actually the page shut down. And some honourable Wondirites banded together to make  iWonder. This is what I gather by seeing
Lawhearns name at the bottom of my screen.
I'm glad the page was resurrected. Facebook is so bland It makes me want to do bad things.... Like....  Things that aren't good?
I'm glad to have you here/ back, Shom!
Take what you want and pay for it - Spanish Proverb

Re: Big hello!

*StarShine*
DoctorWhom wrote
MrsHotwing! Yes I was on the old site. I don't know if I came onto this one. I remember bozo and vege and llawhearn, and I have an old wondir cup.. Somewhere heheh..^_^
I had one of those wondir cups too   It would change color... wish I still had it...........it broke.