COMMUNISTS UNITE!!!

Da Da Da Da
Well Obama is finally achieving his goal of having all communists unite.    Obama and the Castro boys!!!

Just wait til when send MILITARY AID to Cuba!!!

Re: COMMUNISTS UNITE!!!

peterws
Administrator
How about a military band?
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: COMMUNISTS UNITE!!!

DASH
What I think he means is that all of America's  "friends"  get military aid, so Cuba is now a "friend" of America and will get Aid.   Billions and Billions of dollars

Re: COMMUNISTS UNITE!!!

Murphy
Well when NYC elects a Communist, De Bloodo, you know the world is going to hell in a hand basket

Re: COMMUNISTS UNITE!!!

peterws
Administrator
For the women and kids in El Salvador it has happened already . . .
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: COMMUNISTS UNITE!!!

DASH
De Bloodo ah yes  Wilhem de Blasio   now "bill"  I like it better when he was named after the Kaiser,