Cleaning lady

*StarShine*
Administrator
I keep coming back every now and then to clean up the spam posts. Just saying hello to old friends. All is well here , have a great Summer !

Re: Cleaning lady

peterws
Administrator
Same to you, young lady!  It's wet wet wet here right now, but that will change.  Things are good for me and 'er . . . . .and tomorrow's . . . . Curry Day!
Have fun!
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: Cleaning lady

*StarShine*
Administrator
Glad your doing well Pete !   Only a few people left here on the site. Would be nice if we could get it busy again... oh  well...

Re: Cleaning lady

peterws
Administrator
Tbh, I've been round the internet (twice) and there's little to interest me now.  Same old same old . . .and I'm getting old and lovin' it ha ha
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: Cleaning lady

dragonslayer
hi yer starshine yes its been a while since you last posted been quite on iwonder for a while I think we use facebook more these days mixed summer over here  sun and rain and some places hail I bet your summers are not like that but have a nice one

Re: Cleaning lady

What Dragon says is true. More sophisticated sites like facebook together with people’s penchant for texting and tweeting have made kinder, gentler sites like Iwonder obsolescent.
I don’t have a page on facebook. Don’t want one, and I’ve never used a cell phone.
Personally, I think all these new fangled technologies are just a flash in the pan.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go and play some records on my phonograph.

Re: Cleaning lady

peterws
Administrator
A phonograph?  Wi a starting handle?  Bet it gives out loads of emissions . . . .mind you, the USA is big enough to handle those . . . .
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: Cleaning lady

OldMan_in_WV

Listening to the golden voices of Johnny Mathis, Nat King Cole, or Frank Sinatra (among others) in the presence of a rotating turntable is a most pleasant experience lost to most in our digital world.

Re: Cleaning lady

JE Pettitt
WONDERFUL to hear back even from 'invisible' friends.  Great to know entries are being watched over.  Thanx for your efforts!