Cruise Ship Ebola

Duncan
 A cruise ship off Belize is not allowed in port, seems someone from Dallas hospital who treated Ebola patient is on it...

What is this, the keystone kops?   Treat Ebola and then travel around the globe?   You would think after treating Ebola patient, the CDC would have a little control on where people go?????

Ebola anyone?

Re: Cruise Ship Ebola

Taffy
Duncan wrote
A cruise ship off Belize is not allowed in port, seems someone from Dallas hospital who treated Ebola patient is on it...

What is this, the keystone kops?   Treat Ebola and then travel around the globe?   You would think after treating Ebola patient, the CDC would have a little control on where people go?????

Ebola anyone?
I don't know how to answer your question.
I am afraid of it and I'm in Brazil.
In Brazil, one week ago there was a person who possibly had ebola cause he was coming from africa and was sick.. Luckly he hadn't it.  all possible precautions were taken.
I pray that USA know how to handle it. USA are Brazil's model. there must be a commitmento to well handle it seriously.

Re: Cruise Ship Ebola

The head of the US Center for Disease Control is another Obama appointee. That should explain the incompetence.

Now, Obama’s latest response to the disease was to appoint an “Ebola Czar”. The man he picked for that job was serving as chief of staff for Vice President Joe Biden and has no medical or health care background. This sad story will end in 2017 when the next President takes office.

Re: Cruise Ship Ebola

Porcupine Pete
Maybe we will be around then.  ditto for America............   :(

Re: Cruise Ship Ebola

Duncan
Okay no Ebola here, but what INCOMPETANCE!!!!!!!!!!  They should fire the head of CDC and NIH