Did homeosexuality evolve within humanity to destroy religious belief in equality and forgiveness?

Did homeosexuality evolve within humanity to destroy religious belief in equality and forgiveness?

patient x

Re: Did homeosexuality evolve within humanity to destroy religious belief in equality and forgiveness?

Flora
Jesus asked us to love our neighbours as ourselves. Therefore a true Christian should love all people / all of creation, including homosexuals. God loves all that he has created.
However God knows that sex best takes place within a committed, long term relationship such as marriage. He does not approve of sex outside of marriage because he knows that does not lead to true happiness. I'm not just talking about homosexual sex here, but also fornication & adultery which take place in heterosexual relationships. We only have to look at the consequences of these two actions in our society to know that people get hurt & exploited in non committed relationships. Families are broken up. Children are aborted. People lose trust in one another.
Christians believe that all people are born equal and all are capable of forgiveness if they are truly sorry for their wrong actions.
It has nothing to do with evolution.
When we do not believe in something, we will fall for anything.’ (Adam’s Return, p. 80).