Ferguson/Prayers

Phoenix
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/us/ferguson-darren-wilson-shooting-michael-brown-grand-jury.html?_r=0

Please pray for peace in Ferguson and across the US.

"My motto has always been: If you persevere, you will prevail. Give it a try." -Fern Michaels

Re: Ferguson/Prayers

Phoenix
This post was updated on .
 http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/exclusive-watch-george-stephanopoulos-full-interview-police-officer-27186831

Officer Darren Wilson Interview

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFbS-ubR-k4

Michael Brown Parents Interview
"My motto has always been: If you persevere, you will prevail. Give it a try." -Fern Michaels

Re: Ferguson/Prayers

Tom-O
Having something of an objective view of all this...

When this story first broke the public was asked to conflate the dead MB with a thug seen on CCTV robbing a Liquor Store.

Has it been established whether MB was the one robbing that store?

Re: Ferguson/Prayers

Phoenix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7WIju-nAoQ

Robbery Video
"My motto has always been: If you persevere, you will prevail. Give it a try." -Fern Michaels

Re: Ferguson/Prayers

peterws
The top picture is terrific.  Really conveys the atmosphere.  But what would one pray for?  People will be people, and see things from only their own viewpoint.  The jury will do the same, their decision may be coloured somewhat in like fashion. . . peace will come through acquiescence after much jaw jaw. or the barrel of a gun or two when the talks break down.  For a time.

Whichever method is employed, we re all the losers. . .
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: Ferguson/Prayers

Porcupine Pete
Lessons learned?

Do not rob/beat up people.

When a cop stops you. LISTEN!!!!!

Do not attack a cop and try to take his gun.

Lastly:   If Mike Brown had put his hands up and surrendered peacefully, he would be alive today.

Re: Ferguson/Prayers

DASH
What a concept, RESPECT....too bad thugs like Brown dont know what that is.