Ferguson Truth

Duncan
After the riots, after the looting, after the mock protests and the Justice Department under Holder threatening to take over the Ferguson, Mo Police Dept.

We learn:   Mike Brown was going for the officers guns.  No Civil Rights charges will be brought against officer since he did NOT Violate anyone's civil rights and Mike Brown was a thug.

Don't you feel better now.  Justice did win.

Re: Ferguson Truth

OldMan_in_WV
Every day in the United States more than half a million police officers get up, get dressed, strap on a gun, and go out looking for trouble in order to keep that trouble from happening to us and to our families. Many times officers have to make split-second life or death decisions and they are never allowed to be wrong. In every city, whenever an officer fires his weapon, there is an intense evaluation by a review board to determine whether or not the officer acted appropriately.
People deliberately choosing to go through what is necessary to become a cop then get to enter one of the top ten most dangerous professions in America. On average, a police officer is killed in the line of duty every 58 hours in this country.

The left wing media portrays the victim in the Ferguson shooting as a poor, innocent, young black man who was killed by a racist white officer. What I have learned is that Michael Brown was 6’ 4” tall and weighed 292 pounds and that he had attacked the policeman, attempted unsuccessfully to grab his gun and in so doing had beaten him severely and then tried to flee. When the officer ordered him to stop and get to the ground the young man turned and started to come back at him. That’s when the fatal shots were fired.
Darren Wilson is a decorated police officer with an unblemished record. Unless other information comes to light regarding the officer’s conduct, I stand with him.

Re: Ferguson Truth

Damsel
but I did not read this in my paper or see it in the news.  are you sure?