''God refuses no one the gift of prayer..."

199

''God refuses no one the gift of prayer..."

199
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ''God refuses no one the gift of prayer..."

joni38
When I was little I would say all kinds of prayers most nights and I would always stick in there "please let me lose weight and quit sucking my thumb".  Eventually I did both. Don't know if it was that the prayers keep the thoughts in the head or if I naturally grew out of those things.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
199

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ''God refuses no one the gift of prayer..."

PlanetGem

awwww
this post is sweet
have a sweet day:)