Hi my dear friends.

Taffy
How are you?

Re: Hi my dear friends.

joni38
Hi :) Taffy. I'm okay, how about you?
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: Hi my dear friends.

Hi. You're looking beautiful, as usual.
I wish everyone was around here more often.
I wish I was rich.
I wish I had running water. (water main broke in the area yesterday)

Re: Hi my dear friends.

dragonslayer
hi taffy hows it going where you are heard there was a bit of trouble in your city and that there is a water shortage I hope you and your family are doing ok

Re: Hi my dear friends.

Taffy
Hi Joni!!
Nice to see you around.

I'm fine thanks.
My family is fine, and I'm progressing on my career as a therapist. i'm happy!!

And how is your family? I hope everything is okay. : )

joni38 wrote
Hi :) Taffy. I'm okay, how about you?

Re: Hi my dear friends.

Taffy
Thanks for the compliment! :)

Me, too I wish (when I was here more often) that we would have a better connection, and that we could all talk more often.
Nowadays I am really focused on my new( 7-5 years investment ) carrer/job.

You are rich Old Man! : )

No running water?? are u kidding? Why?

Re: Hi my dear friends.

Taffy
Hi, Dragon!!

You heard it right. There is a lack of water and water is very expensive and not running water during some hours. All due to awful / bad government.

I wish you are doing okay!

Re: Hi my dear friends.

dragonslayer
hi taffy I am doing ok thanks ticking along nice and warm here at the moment one day the other  week we had the hottest day but on the north east of the country they had very bad thunder storms lots of houses struck by lightning and a freak storm of hail stones has big has golf balls lots of cars damaged house windows smashed and greenhouses all smashed up thousands of pounds of damage done in just a few hours and are you still doing your art work

Re: Hi my dear friends.

Taffy
Hi dear Dragon,

too hot, huh? But is good, I like it.
Too bad about the storm in the north. Amazing the sizes of the balls ice balls, right? WOW! Sometimes we have that here too in Brazil ...

I'm not painting anymore, no.
Now, Im investing my time studying psychoanalys. And I work with psychosis. I love it! : )

And you ? I rememeber you said that there is a pound near your house..? How is it?

dragonslayer wrote
hi taffy I am doing ok thanks ticking along nice and warm here at the moment one day the other  week we had the hottest day but on the north east of the country they had very bad thunder storms lots of houses struck by lightning and a freak storm of hail stones has big has golf balls lots of cars damaged house windows smashed and greenhouses all smashed up thousands of pounds of damage done in just a few hours and are you still doing your art work

Re: Hi my dear friends.

dragonslayer
hi taffy it must he hard doing psychosis but it helps people who have trouble minds and if by saying I have a pound by me I presume you mean a pond there are 3 right by where I live and the other week a guy lost his life in the one pond when he jumped into the pond to get a football back but the water was that cold his body went into body shock and he drowned shame that you are not doing your art any more maybe you could introduce art into your work people you treat might find it relaxing

Re: Hi my dear friends.

Anton
Hi Taffy, havent been around Wondir much but, still wishing all of you the best!