I own the copyright on the expression, “I don’t believe it.”

I own the copyright on the expression, “I don’t believe it.”

OldMan_in_WV
This post was updated on .
I must, therefore, be paid a $2.00 royalty fee each time it’s used.
And given that so many in America and around the world have used that phrase when the U S. Presidential election results were made known I expect I will be collecting quite a tidy sum. I intend to use part of the proceeds to buy Scotland for use as my summer place.

Re: “I don’t believe it.”

JAMES E PETTITT
JUST DON'T buy into Australia; per all I've read, Aussies are mighty darn  unhappy these days.  Especially per FOSP.  Scots seem ok.    P.S.- appreciate your sense of humour, the world could use more like it.