I rarely post because I'm tired of signing in

I rarely post because I'm tired of signing in

MissAnkleBiter
This is under an email address I dont have an barely remember AND was lucky to guess the password right. I really wish I would stop getting signed out, then I'd answer and post more!

Re: I rarely post because I'm tired of signing in

OldMan_in_WV
I I don't have that problem. When I arrive here I'm automatically signed in.
My guess would be that your computer is not accepting cookies or somehow the cookie from this website got blocked. Your sign in info lives in that cookie.
Do you know how to check that? It’s simple to fix.

Re: I rarely post because I'm tired of signing in

MissAnkleBiter
thanks .  I'll get my partner to check it later :)

Re: I rarely post because I'm tired of signing in

peterws
Wouldn`t be so bad if you only had to use your username . . . . I always misspell my email. . . I`m in suspenders waiting . . ."Will it, won`t it? . . . . damn!  It didn`t . . ."  Don`t do stress at my age.
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Talk Forums Survival

JE Pettitt
HELLO AnkleBiter, doing OK?  I wanted to visit the newer talk forum....the replacement for IWonder...but could not recall its actual name or any sign-on passwords.  BUT awoke thinking "OH YEH!  MissAnkleBiter might be the clue".  My 1st and last visit I asked you Are You Not The ( Former)Wiccan?   We used to debate issues way back when the old colonel, that feisty atheist, always had something to say.  I rather enjoyed the verbal jousting... but he certainly was an educated old curmudgeon, no?  IF YOU enjoy, I'd like to make contact with you here [ where not everyone feels a need to chat incognito].  HA!! I can't recall my handle from those times.  My actual email these days is MrHumble@live.com.  **I'd trade emails or be one-time-only if preferred**.    Highest regards MAB, James.

Re: Talk Forums Survival

Taffy
hi, nice to here some new talk, though i dont understand much what u say
regards, ; )

Re: Talk Forums Survival

OldMan_in_WV
Taffy, I've missed you every minute.