I was on the phone with a friend of mine.

I was on the phone with a friend of mine.

OldMan_in_WV
He lives in Arizona. Though I haven’t seen him in over 20 years we still keep in touch. I asked him how the weather was out his way. He said it was warmer than usual for this time of year and that the temp outside was 94° F (35° C). He’s much further to the left, politically, than I am and he went into a tirade about global warming and all the things that should be done to help prevent the terrible hot weather that he’s experiencing and his fears about how bad things are going to get when summer arrives.
As he ranted, I looked out my window and watched the snow falling. I pointed that out to him and said that here in West Virginia with the temperature below freezing we’re worried about the impending Ice Age.

Re: I was on the phone with a friend of mine.

Taffy
im worried about it