Quantcast

I was watching Family Feud today with Steve Harvey hosting.

I was watching Family Feud today with Steve Harvey hosting.

orajel
See if you can guess the answers to this question, it almost made me cry,lol. The Question : We asked 100 men , your wife hasn't spoke to you in the last 3 hours , what could be the problem?

Re: I was watching Family Feud today with Steve Harvey hosting.

orajel
1. She is mad at you

2. She is asleep.

3. She is dead

4. She is not at home

Is that not some crazy answers. Only number 1 was answered  they had to reveal the others