IMO

OldMan_in_WV
Next Tuesday, on Election Day, 36 State governors, 36 U.S. senators, and 435 congressional representatives will be elected.
So far, the collective election campaigns of these candidates have spent more money, trying to get elected, than the government of Wales spends in two months.
Personally, I think the money would have been better spent by the Welsh.

Re: IMO

peterws
Administrator
I don't think the Welsh are very good at spending or managing finances.  Most of the tourist trade in Wales and Scotland for that matter are run by the English. . . its always a disappointment to hear a familiar accent when you're pushing money across the counter. . .
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: IMO

Damsel
Welsh or like Lawrence Welch?   need more big band polka muzic