Quantcast

If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

Astoundedhb
The Rev. Peter Popofff at peterpopoff.org is offering miracle spring water for FREE. According to the hundreds of testimonials this stuff can fix anything that troubles you from finances to medical issues.  He has infomercials documenting hundreds of success stories from those touched by the power of God and his miracle spring water.

The water itself is extracted by God from the coils of the springy snake and lovingly bottled by cherubs in one of Gods nonprofit bottling facilities (a miracle all on its own).

Thank God made me an atheist.

As bold as the devil is reported to be I have never seen the devil use the deceptive advertising that religion does.

Wolves in sheep suits.

Re: If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

*StarShine*
Administrator
Sounds like the devil is in sheep's clothing looking to make a buck....

Re: If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

OldMan_in_WV
This post was updated on .
Most of those television evangelists are con artists. If they weren't plucking the gullible on the air time they buy (I call their programs God-fomercials) they’d be used car salesmen or politicians. Many of them pull in over a million dollars a week in contributions (that sure beats selling cars or schmoozing with the voters).

Praise the Lord. Say hallelujah. And don’t forget to send your donations to the number on your screen.

Apparently it never occurs to the dim witted thousands who send in their hard earned cash that this preacher wouldn’t need their money since God would provide it directly. All that the preacher would have to do is just take a bath in that “miracle water” he’s pushing.

Everyone say AMEN.

Re: If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

peterws
Now then.  Are ya trying to say you`ve never experienced a miracle yourself?
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

Taffy
Astoundedhb wrote
It's funny how i can misread words...not only in english, btw. Instead of testimonials I quicly read testicles. lol. Maybe not funny, only to me,

Re: If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

Taffy
*StarShine* wrote
Sounds like the devil is in sheep's clothing looking to make a buck....
LOL

Re: If you haven't had the opportunity to view a miracle in your lifetime check here...

Taffy
peterws wrote
Now then.  Are ya trying to say you`ve never experienced a miracle yourself?
I have experience life itself as a miracle... Miracle is something that science can't explain, isn't it?

Re: If you haven't had the opportunity to view a MIRACLE in your lifetime check here...

JE Pettitt
I HAVE had miracles in my life, starting when I was 23 yo and new in Christ.  I was inspired by a N.Y. young people's group travelling the continent explaining how God made dramatic changes in their lives. So I challenged God to heal an annual "weeping" in my fingers and saw it going away the NEXT DAY.  When I myself thought "Oh, maybe a coincidence" the annual summer problem started returning!  I apologized to the Creator, my swollen pus-filled fingers healed quick and never again bothered me.  I've had other personal miracles over the years [ 47 yr have passed ] but never again pooh-poohed one !
         FUNNY EH, how the "fakers" always NEED GOD for their miracles but no miracles from politicians, comedians, or other misc. skeptics.  You doubt ALL the healings?  Countless tens of thousands of them?  Yes, there are Peter Popoffs and a zillion dubious preachers, but to snub all of them is the worst mistake one can make.  Genuine "men of God" include invaluable sincere individuals making dramatic differences in lives.
          Skeptics do nothing for me.  Mockers have done nothing for me in my 70 years.  ATHEISTS, historically, have a habit of knocking their Creator until the final moments of their lives.  Imagine the cost of being WRONG in your cynicism and paying the price for that over an endless eternity.  That ain't close to "wisdom".  What a horrible, unimaginable price!

Re: MIRACLEs and ATHEISM

JAMES E PETTITT
ATHEISTS, as wisely informed believers comprehend all too well, are BLINDLY deceived daily by the enemy of mankind. The devil however is deceptive and thousands of times smarter than most humanity.  As for Peter Popoff and his "miracle water" even otherwise wise Christians are commonly convinced by his (probable) deceptions. We are weak at resisting "easy outs" for our pains and financial shortcomings.  I've been a believer for near 5 decades and shy away from such "churches", despite temptations. We were never promised an Easy Way once we profess Christ as saviour...in truth, life is usually harder.  Look what happened to Jesus himself and the deaths of his disciples.  Only fools expect life to become an instant Garden of Eden.  There are many questionable religious leaders who are unacceptable to me, but their judgement is the same for you and I, all in the final judgement when we stand before God.  ATHEISM, in my humble opinion,  is not worth the final cost.  Nor worth the loss of joys found (now, in this life) in a genuine walk with God.  Best wishes, friend.