Interesting but kinda gross..your grandmother is your real mom

dot

Interesting but kinda gross..your grandmother is your real mom

dot
Human females are born with all the eggs they will ever have, meaning they were developed in the womb by your grandmother along with the host carrier you know as your mother. Your fathers sperm interacted with one of the eggs your grandmother made...not an egg your mother made. This is why family traits, diseases, and talents seem to skip a generation

Re: Interesting but kinda gross..your grandmother is your real mom

OldMan_in_WV
Well, that changes things. I guess from now on we give all our Mother's Day presents to Grandma.