Iwonder problems

Rumpelstiltskin
It seems the website was down for some people but hopefully all is fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Be Happy-

Re: Iwonder problems

*StarShine*
Administrator
Thanks !!
Dot

Re: Iwonder problems

Dot
I actually thunked maybe the interest to keep iwonder up and running had run its course. Glad to see I was mistaken.

Curious tho...what is the cost to keep the thing going? If ya dont mind me askin.

Re: Iwonder problems

OUTSTANDING!!!! I was afraid it was gone forever. I would assume, should the need arise for you to discontinue this website that you would email us all to that effect.
I am truly delighted to find that I haven’t lost all of those who I love to abuse.

Re: Iwonder problems

Actually, may I suggest you email everyone now and inform them that the site is back? Some may have stopped checking in to see if it’s up and running.

Re: Iwonder problems

Rumpelstiltskin
I have no reason to discontinue this forum, unless there were no members visiting at all.
Back in 2009 when I created this forum I scowered the internet for free forums and free web hosting.
I found nabble forums, which back then did not have all the advertisements within it. Then I found what was then named Synthasite for free hosting, Now it is known as yola.

The only cost to me is for my own time. I know you wont see me much but I have to update certain codes in the background and do "maintenance stuff", That's the technical word for it lol.
That is why all I ask sometimes if you could be kind enough to click the advert at the top of the website that is outside of the forum. The adds inside the forum are not my own, they create revenue for nabble. the banner advert right at the very top of each page outside of the forum on the actual web page is mine. Thank you.
-Be Happy-

Re: Iwonder problems

Taffy
 Thank You Rumpelstilskin!!
I have just clicked on 2 ads!!! : )

I hope you and your lovely family are all well.
My best,
Taffy