LA School District new vehicle

Porcupine Pete
The LA School District has gotten a ARMORED Vehicle with grenade launchers from the US government.   Does the LA school district really need a tank?

I knew students were upset by Michele's new school lunches, but they need an armored vehicle to keep the peace?
AMY

Re: LA School District new vehicle

AMY
That is just Obama's way to get rid of needed equipment for the US military.  Dems always complain when Republicans have to fight wars with bad equipment, but dems are always getting rid of the US military's equipment.

Just like there were more tanks in Waco, then Somilia.  dems never know what they are doing.

The dems have had their fun, now it is time for the grownups(GOP) to run the government.

Re: LA School District new vehicle

Tom-O
I seldom see such dry humour from an American.

Why not give The Daily Show a call?

Yes it is time for the GROWNUPS to run America.  One sees that those who watch the Daly show and the Colbert Report are truly not.
AMY

Re: LA School District new vehicle

AMY
Maybe those Armored vehicles should be on the border protecting us, from illegals and their diseases!!!!

But now that most of the illegals are in the schools systems here..........

Kind of like putting the Cart before the Horse, but Obama never did have any sense.