Quantcast

Make a sentence out of my word game.

1234 ... 53

Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
Object: Make a sentence using each letter in the word the previous person has left . Each letter being the first letter in each word. Then leave a new word for the next person.

Example...growth

Guys really ogle women twirling hair

Grain

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
Get ready apocalypse is nearing

Burp

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

chattypatty2
Buy usual ripe plums.

Smile

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
Send me illicit lingerie exposures

April

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

joni38
April puts rogues in love.

Frych.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
Frequent repetitive yelping creates hoarseness.

Banjo

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

joni38
Billy and Nancy jived occasionally.

Xylophone.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
X-Rays yield lumps on pink healthy ovary node epidermises.

WOW had to go medical on that one!

Titans :)

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

chattypatty2
Throw it to a new student.

wonder

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

peterws
Administrator
Why one never does eat rice

strewth
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
Soft touch represents emotion within the heart.

Jackal
PoP

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

PoP
Just a cool kid always laughing

Docile

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Alien Observer

Docile

Don't often call ignorant leaders educated.

------------

Magic

I am perfectly capable of making up my own mind. Right?

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Phantasmagoria
Martyr's are Gods incorruptable companions.

Zanzibar.

Consuming Illusions made from hysteria and swallowed tongues.

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Alien Observer
Phantasmagoria wrote
Zanzibar.

Zoologists assess New Zealand's insanely bizarre animal reserves.

pumpkin
I am perfectly capable of making up my own mind. Right?

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

OldMan_in_WV
Please understand my presumed knowledge is negligible.

natural

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
Negotiators are taught use relaxation as leverage.

Mangled

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Flora
Many angels near God love evening dances

synchronicity
When we do not believe in something, we will fall for anything.’ (Adam’s Return, p. 80).

Re: Make a sentence out of my word game.

Hank Kepanke
Some yodeling Netherlanders can have really ornate neckties including colors intentionally tinted yellow.

Value