Miss Ankle Biter and the Pope

joni38
The Pope is coming to Philly. I watched him in NYC on the news tonight. Just wondering...if MAB will get to see him!
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: Miss Ankle Biter and the Pope

OldMan_in_WV
I am certain that if he saw her in the crowd he would come over to her and say,"Hey, Babe, how's it going? Wanna take a ride in the Popemobile?"

haha. He is friendly, that Pope!
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: Miss Ankle Biter and the Pope

dragonslayer
I wonder how miss ankle biter is doing these days is she still a pet groomer not seen her on I wonder for months and months I come on now and again

Re: Miss Ankle Biter and the Pope

AnnKlebita
I did !
MissAnkleBiter, AntonyBitoAnkle and AnnKlebita

and still grooming Dragon :) Just very busy lately :)

The pooch is obviously destined for sainthood.

Sorry couldnt remember passwords, but it is Missy from Philly :)

oH IT WORKED! So thats my pope pic on city ave and thats my pope Mickey Yorkshire up there:)

Love the pics!
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: Miss Ankle Biter and the Pope

AnnKlebita
I actually saw him 5 times because I live right by the seminary :)
MissAnkleBiter, AntonyBitoAnkle and AnnKlebita