Quantcast

Mummers Damnit!

AnnKlebita
Friking banjo carrying , glitter covered , mostly irish and italian straight men who love to wear makeup and feathers . Only in philadelphia God help us!
MissAnkleBiter, AntonyBitoAnkle and AnnKlebita

Re: Mummers Damnit!

OldMan_in_WV
This post was updated on .
I will bring up your dilemma at the next meeting of the United Nations.
I'm sure they'll deem mummer activities as crimes against humanity.
I'll also mention it to the Pope the next time I have lunch with him.
He's certain to excommunicate the lot of 'em.
The matter will be cleared up in no time.

Re: Mummers Damnit!

AnnKlebita
MissAnkleBiter, AntonyBitoAnkle and AnnKlebita