My kinda guy.

OldMan_in_WV
Announcement from Bobby Jindal who is a Republican candidate for President:

“Last night, I introduced the "Partners in Crime" plan to end sanctuary cities by targeting the lawless city leaders who enable them. If on their watch, an illegal immigrant breaks the law, we will count sanctuary city leaders as accomplices and force them to pay for these crimes.

The United States was built on the rule of law. We don’t get to pick and choose which laws we follow and which laws we ignore.

Sanctuary city leaders are flouting the laws of the United States. They are PARTNERS IN CRIME with illegal aliens. They should be held liable.

Let's see if sanctuary city leaders are willing to go to jail for the criminal acts they enable when they declare themselves above federal law. I suspect the answer is no.”

Jindal was born Piyush Jindal in Baton Rouge in 1971 to parents who had emigrated just months earlier from India. He took the nickname, “Bobby” when he was very young.
He graduated at just 20 years of age from Brown University with degrees in both biology and public policy. He was admitted to both Harvard Medical School and Yale Law School, but he turned down both to attend Oxford University as a Rhodes scholar.
He is serving in his second term as Governor of Louisiana.

He is a brilliant man and I hope he becomes our next President.

I just sent him a donation to assist with his campaign.