OCD

12

OCD

Phoenix
I'm a lil ocd bout certain things. My email has to be neat and deleted after a certain point. My clothes have to be neatly folded or hung up. When I cook NO ONE can be in the kitchen with me and I have to do the recipes a certain way.. or if anyone is barrowing one of my recipes and im in the room with them they have to do it my way or its just now right. I know im a lil weird and a dork. But I own it! Lol. Curious to know if anyone else has OCD tendencies too?
"My motto has always been: If you persevere, you will prevail. Give it a try." -Fern Michaels

Re: OCD

Let Me B Ur High

Re: OCD

Phoenix
(((((( Let Me B Ur High )))))))) missed chu!
"My motto has always been: If you persevere, you will prevail. Give it a try." -Fern Michaels

Re: OCD

Let Me B Ur High
 ily

Re: OCD

Phoenix

  ily
"My motto has always been: If you persevere, you will prevail. Give it a try." -Fern Michaels

Re: OCD

Skyee
Well well well... where to start with this one. I'm very OCD about where I put certain things that are important. (Flash drive, wallet purse... etc.) they have they're place and they stay there. I also won't let anyone use my laptop without my supervision. There are many MANY other little things... however I can't think of them right now. But my brothers and my dad... are worse than me. I'm a happy medium between my parents lol
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.

Re: OCD

peterws
You sound like my missus . . . `nuff said methinks ha ha
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: OCD

BlueAndBlackInk
Hmmm... lol. My ocd is that I can't even leave my apartment to go to the laundry room next door without my eyebrows being perfect. My eyebrows are a HUGE ocd thing for me.. I can NOT let anyone see me without them looking perfect. Also, I can NEVER EVER sleep with socks OR pajama pants or shorts on.. only underwear or bare. (sorry to be so blunt) , and my feet and legs are extrmely claustrophobic when blankets are wrapped around them in a disorderly or tight way.. It makes me feel trapped and I start panicking. IDK if that's OCD though..... lol
"After all, tomarrow IS another day!"

Re: OCD

BlueAndBlackInk
Oh..... and I wash my hands excessively... soooo many times a day....... even if I just touched a little tiny crumb from the table I freak out and wash them immediately..
"After all, tomarrow IS another day!"

Re: OCD

SOOOObored
There are some things I do a certain way simply because it's habit (like my shower process, how I brush my teeth, grocery shopping), but there are other things I do because of some other need. I used to count stairs, I haven't done that in a year or so, I'm glad that's over. I also HAVE to put my right shoe on first. I know it may be a habit for people, but I feel that I NEED to do it, otherwise it isn't right. There are also things I do because it makes sense to me. I have two cheap sets of steak knives that are combined into one, they all go into the same little silverware divider, but the set I like has the handle on the right and the set I don't like, well, the handle goes on the left. I have dedicated uses for each type of knife.

Re: OCD

*StarShine*
PhoenixFromFlames wrote
I'm a lil ocd bout certain things. My email has to be neat and deleted after a certain point. My clothes have to be neatly folded or hung up. When I cook NO ONE can be in the kitchen with me and I have to do the recipes a certain way.. or if anyone is barrowing one of my recipes and im in the room with them they have to do it my way or its just now right. I know im a lil weird and a dork. But I own it! Lol. Curious to know if anyone else has OCD tendencies too?
I do a few weird things...  like I have a little wind up clock next to me here...   I have to keep it wound up at all times... it doesn't even have the right time set on it  and a picture behind it that my husband had given me for my birthday...  it has a picture of a little boy and girl on it....they are wading in water.....and inside it says I waded  for you all my life.     and a few things he gave me for valentines day.     anyways.. I have to keep this clock wound up and touching that picture ... and in a weird way.. it feels like   things will run smooth for us if I do that...     haha...  yeah I know...   Just took a picture of it for you...

Re: OCD

peterws
Administrator
And to think  . . . women STILL get the vote!!
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: OCD

*StarShine*
Administrator
peterws wrote
And to think  . . . women STILL get the vote!!
Haha !!! Somebody is lookin for trouble !!!                   but in your defense...my husband says the same thing ...shame on ya's lol ...   he says way too many rules and regulations...

Re: OCD

Skyee
Blue I RARELY EVER wear socks. I hate them I always have. Oh and I will not/cannot watch people put their feet on furniture OR my bed with shoes on. Hate that too... it just grosses me out.

And i thought my OCD stuff was bad. Lol. My hair has to be perfect though or I freak out. I dont like people seeing me unless its perfect. ONE hair is outta place im not happy!

I really dont find any of that weird Star! lol. Is the sound of the clock soothing to you though? I think the picture is cute. Your hubby seems sooo sweet to you. Im glad you found him!

That's so cute star
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.

Yep your right...   the sound of the clock is soothing.. funny how that is... white noise I suppose... like the sound of a fan , or the air conditioner..and right now the little electric heater in the room here by me. To answer your question...yes..my husband is a doll ...  I am so lucky to have found him...and he is lucky he found me haha... we remind each other of that quite often...he really is my best friend...  only one regret we both have is that it took so long to find each other...so much of life has been wasted.... but better late than never !!

Re: OCD

*StarShine*
StarlitSkyee wrote
That's so cute star
awww thanks Star.. I am glad you like it

Re: OCD

Phoenix
i get you.. when the heat comes on especially at night.. it comforts me and i fall asleep real quick.