Our site is soooo slow.. Who has a ferrari, cause, me I only have a 'jalopy'.

Our site is soooo slow.. Who has a ferrari, cause, me I only have a 'jalopy'.

Taffy
Anyway, maybe if someone drives a porsche, etc, I can take a ride, we together...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Re: Our site is soooo slow.. Who has a ferrari, cause, me I only have a 'jalopy'.

Murphy
I have a Maserati on cinder blocks.  We could sit in it and pretend we are going somewhere......lol

Re: Our site is soooo slow.. Who has a ferrari, cause, me I only have a 'jalopy'.

peterws
Mines a Lambageeny but if you saw my driving. . .  Save yourself girl!  Stay clear!
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"