REPORT ABUSE

123

REPORT ABUSE

punkin
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Life is an ongoing series of troubleshooting events and overcoming obstacles. I believe peace, joy and success come as a result of one's ability to conquer those obstacles, helping other living beings along the way, and moving forward with a positive attitude, .  Listening to some good music helps too.
~tr!sh~

Re: REPORT ABUSE

ADMINY
Administrator
Hi punkin...i would like you to e mail me please.

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Bronzebabe
I see while I was gone, others had attackers.  What is Up with that?
Boy, you guys are fast, AND good!
You only get one life, live it well!

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Lavender
punkin, that avatar is adorable!!!

I have just got here, haven't seen red rover nor do i know how to report abutse
Lavender

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Bronzebabe
Unfortunately, I am sure the attackers can do the same thing.
Zap! We're gone!

I don't want to answer their weird posts anyway. ha!
You only get one life, live it well!

Re: REPORT ABUSE

crony
They wouldn't want to ban your responses, that's what they're looking for.  That's why they keep doing it!  The best thing to do is to ignore them, and ban them.  Responding to them only motivates them to keep doing it.  I feel sorry for people that have nothing better to do than to try to cause trouble.  It's like advertising how unhappy and insecure they are.

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Indigo_Panda
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Trackrat
some people have no lives... i think they've been taken care of, hopefully!!!!
"I love you, now until the end of time. I will never leave you, I will never hurt you. I will always love you."
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Re: REPORT ABUSE

joni38
I am very sorry, but I must report an abusive shade of orange being posted on this otherwise pleasant board. It is in the post currently below this one. I am sorry to bring it to your attention. Thank you.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: REPORT ABUSE

joni38
Hee Hee.

Now, Va. Tech's colors are maroon and orange, but a REAL orange, not quasi-orange and much more delightful to the eye. Thank you for your attention.

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Southman
What orange? I didn't see any Orange...You wouldn't be talking about the  Tennessee VOLs now would you?

Re: REPORT ABUSE

JiggerJ
Punkin wrote
Thanks, Lavender. That really is me  lol

To report abuse, click on the person's pic (avatar) which brings you to a screen where you can click [Ban this user].
Now that we know how to handle abuse, mind if I talk to the lady members about sexual harrassment? Yeah, um, I only want to be sexually harrassed twice a week, okay? I mean, really, it's all I can handle.
I don't have a beard. It's just that I haven't felt like shaving for the last 20 years.

Re: REPORT ABUSE

jevette
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Ramen
Any chance we can get Flora to remove her current signature line? It seems rather confrontational and personal.
The longevity of any relationship is based, in my opinion, on the ability to cope with the imperfections of your partner.
~Old Man In WV~

Re: REPORT ABUSE

joni38
I think Red started that with his comments - really - Flora is trying to show Christians that she can take a licking & keep on ticking - I think though, Red should have a say in it too - since it was his words being used in the signature.