TAKE the PLEDGE

Porcupine Pete

  " I pledge to never use more than one tenth of the energy used by Obama in order to reduce my global footprint."

   Easy:   In  one week traveling on Air Force, Obama uses more energy than 1000 Americans use in their lifetimes.

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

DOTTY
That would be easy. Better than taking the ALS ice water challenge.    Short of creating another Turkmenistan crater aka the Door to Hell, I don't think I can use that much energy.  I mean they said we would run out of oil and for 42years this thing has been burning.

I pledge.

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

Martini Girl
I pledge too, much better than getting dunked with ICE water.......support ALS research!!!!!

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

Michel Cavendish
Reading your posts is a lot like going ice fishing on some remote lake in the middle of a national forest....after you stare at the wilderness until your eyes water so much they freeze up...all that is left is to watch the cork soaking ice holes glaze over with a thin layer of what seems to be new ice.

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

DASH
ICE FISHING!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

Duncan
That is an easy pledge to take.   Considering libs always want people to do as they say, not as they do.    Hell I don't use that much electric in a year as Obama does in a hour.

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

Porcupine Pete
Wow, so few people take the pledge, you all must be energy hogs like Obama.

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

I have absolutely no objection when President Obama uses Air Force One to travel to foreign lands.
I do, however, strongly object to the use of any fuel or taxpayer’s money being spent in any effort to bring him back.

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

Jelly
That is funny.  Of course I will take the pledge.  Obama does not pay for his energy usage, but I do.
Sam

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

Sam
With rising energy costs, how can anyone even come close to Obama usuage.   I take the pledge...

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

James Baker
You just hacking on my man Mr Obama.  got my Obama phone, my Obama house (box), got my Obama check from the Obama stash!!!

I livin LARGE!!!!!!!!!

Re: TAKE the PLEDGE

DR FEEL GOOD
Livin Large as America becomes a 3rd world country and the 3rd world countries slip into the Abyss.......