TODAY IS 12/13/14

OldMan_in_WV
That's not gonna happen again anytime soon.
Dot

Re: TODAY IS 12/13/14

Dot
Probably happened twice already in your lifetime........hahaha

Re: TODAY IS 12/13/14

Tom-O
Mmmmm...it's 'actually' 13/12/14.  ;-)

Re: TODAY IS 12/13/14

peterws
Administrator
Not any more . . .
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: TODAY IS 12/13/14

Taffy
in Brazil it would be day first , then mounth , then year

13/12/14
what about 12/12/12
the world didin't end then...

I will never be anymore afraid of any doom day.
I was once in 2000.
I was afraid the world would end, I heard it when I was 9 years old that it would end in 2000.
so in 2000 new years eve I was sooo afraid I couldn't enjoy it, and I was alredy 33. The age of jesus.

Re: TODAY IS 12/13/14

OldMan_in_WV
In America, we would say “Today is December 21st” and we would note it in the same way… i.e. in the same order, 12/21. We like being consistent.

The world DID end in December of 2012. God just reached over and hit the REBOOT button so nobody noticed.