The Old Wondir

Gretchen
Do you ever miss the old Wondir?

Re: The Old Wondir

OldMan_in_WV
This site is designed better than the old I Wondir. I don't understand why it isn't more active.
I miss that. I used to help kids with their homework and interact with those who had thoughtful questions. But there were many annoyances on the old site. Mean children who posted insults and such. Young girls with their endless silly questions.
All the people here are good folks, just ain't enough of them.

Re: The Old Wondir

Taffy
I do.
: )

I usud to go to chat roulette as a substitute, but didn't work... I felt lonely wirh guys only wanting internet sex, wich was ok for a short while, the it was a BIG waste of time.
I need inteligent talk, (as I have not much of it, LOL)

Re: The Old Wondir

Phoenix
I wonder what made the old site so popular. This site is just as good if not better.
"My motto has always been: If you persevere, you will prevail. Give it a try." -Fern Michaels
199

Re: The Old Wondir

199
As long as people are driven off the site...it will remain a private club ...

Re: The Old Wondir

Flora
I agree 199. There were some very hostile types on here who would not entertain any other opinion but their own as correct. They stifled debate, intimidated and bullied.... yet the site was supposed to be about the intelligent discussion of various topics of interest. Having done their damage they moved on to greener pastures... one or two remain however...
When we do not believe in something, we will fall for anything.’ (Adam’s Return, p. 80).