The kalam cosmological argument

Rumpelstiltskin
What are your thoughts on this?
-Be Happy-

Re: The kalam cosmological argument

dragonslayer384
I don't think anyone really knows if the universe has been here forever but they have said that our universe was created by a dying universe before ours where it contracted and then exploded outwards again  in the big bang so there could have been many universes dying and being re born over  billions or trillions of years

Re: The kalam cosmological argument

joni38
It does make a good argument. I watched it earlier today.  I would like to watch it again before I comment
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.