To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

Taffy
sometimes i need personal contact to feel good.

 I wouldn't have it here,and I needed it. : )

Is it here the right place to have personal contact(as personal as possible, of couse we have a computer between us,i know it)

could I share my personal stuff? No? Yes?

I go to therapy ...ok! But, is not the same.

thoughts?

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

orajel
Let it out were all family ;)

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

If by personal stuff you mean your feelings or experiences then go right ahead. As long as you maintain total anonymity, you can express yourself anyway that you choose.
I don’t have a therapist. But I do have a squirrel that hops up on my window ledge every morning to collect the food I leave out for him. I tell him all my troubles. He puts his paws up on the glass and stares at me. I think he thinks I’m a nut.

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

Taffy
tks, Orajel! : )

thats good to hear we are all family. ; )

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

Taffy
how cute ... OM, A squirrel at your window! I'm sure he loves you ! : ) And he doesn't think you are a nut. He thinks you are a friend,
next time you see him, say hi from me and brzil. and if he wants to visist here he is welcome, ;)  : )

OldMan_in_WV wrote
If by personal stuff you mean your feelings or experiences then go right ahead. As long as you maintain total anonymity, you can express yourself anyway that you choose.
I don’t have a therapist. But I do have a squirrel that hops up on my window ledge every morning to collect the food I leave out for him. I tell him all my troubles. He puts his paws up on the glass and stares at me. I think he thinks I’m a nut.

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

dragonslayer384
taffy never post private or personal details on the internet only post in parts on the internet where only the person you message can read it two many scammers about

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

Follow Dragon’s advice. The Internet is a wonderful place but there are some people using it who would delight in causing you physical or financial harm.
You can post all of your personal feelings, beliefs, attitudes, and opinions but never any personal details that can identify who you are or specifically where you are,

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

Taffy
ok, i got it , i wont tell my real name, adress, that anyone could identify me. ok .
but, if anyone, would post me an email, and if we get close and we would have confidence on one onether, then yes? or no?
I have my email here no one posts me an email, but if anyone wants it, feel freel, isnt it?

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

dragonslayer384
be wary of some  emails taffy some can contain a virus or an hidden code which when the email is opened lets them access your computer so they can get any private info you have on it or use your computer to get to your friends or anyone else you know who also have computers

Re: To Post or not to post personal stuff? (Right or wrong?)

peterws
If anyone sent me an email, they wouldn`t get very far.  It`s defunct, but only by using it can I access this site!  The ultimate security I guess . . . .
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"