Too much cardio exercise question

Guess 001
Hi all .Has anyone ever done too much cardio and felt dizzines or lightheaded.im a woman almost 58 in December and I do a lot of cardio 4 to 5 days a week.i  went to er and they find nothing wrong.they did cat scan blood ekg and X-rays.i was burning like 760 a day with a high incline of 15 the max and 3.5 speed. Then I go to the strenth training and do like 4 machines a day .can it be to much exercise?i need opinions from people that workout.Oh I forgot to say that somtimes it happens with weakness in legs . I've been doing this for almost a year

Re: Too much cardio exercise question

OldMan_in_WV
A half hour of exercise each day is more than enough to give you benefits and to keep you in good health and prevent the onslaught of sickness and disease.
According to the combined recommendations of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the American Heart Association (AHA) a healthy exercise should include:

30 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity five days a week

OR

20 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity three days a week

A mix of the two intensities and/or short bursts of exercise for 10 minutes each will be adequate

Recommendations are also made for strength training using 8-10 exercises two days a week involving major muscle groups for 8-12 repetitions.

Anything more than a half hour a day for those of us who are middle aged or older could cause ill health and complications as you have been experiencing.

I’m a lot older than you are and I ride my exercise bike regularly. I’ve been doing that for over a decade. I’m on my third exercise bike having worn out two others. Sometimes I miss a day or so but I average doing it about 6 days a week. I’ve totaled over 47,000 miles.
From my point of view that amount of exercise is sufficient.

Re: Too much cardio exercise question

Guess 001
Thank you so much for your advise.