Turkey...would you still go?

ADMINY
Administrator
One of my friends has just booked an all inclusive holiday to Turkey.
It is costing 5 times lower than you would expect to pay in Spain probably due to terrorist attacks.
It is a 5 star hotel 600km away from the Syrian border. Would you still go?

Re: Turkey...would you still go?

OldMan_in_WV
My longest journeys these days are from my couch to the mailbox. Speaking of which, almost all of the mail I receive is addressed to someone else. I’m gonna have to find out where “Resident” and “Occupant” live so I can bring them all the mailings that have been misdelivered.

If I was a traveler, I probably would do a sight seeing tour of Turkey. They’ve been a staunch ally for many decades and if they weren’t so damn far away I’d probably have visited them often.

If I were to preclude every country that had the occasional terror attack I would only be left with visiting Costa Rica and Nepal…if I was traveler… which I’m not.
Actually, that’s not exactly accurate. I’m currently planning a trip to the bathroom, so you’ll have to excuse me.

Re: Turkey...would you still go?

dragonslayer384
no I don't think I would take the risk with the way it is at the moment but I hope your friend and who is going with him will be ok