Well, Hello!

Wanderlustermadchen
Just saying "Hello!" Haven't talked with you folks in ages!!!

Re: Well, Hello!

OldMan_in_WV
I'm sure that sky diving and mountain climbing can take up a lot of your time and so you haven't had a chance to stop by. Do check in from time to time.

Re: Well, Hello!

Wanderlustermadchen
Mountain climbing and sailing, perhaps. Don't think skydiving is in my blood.

Re: Well, Hello!

AnnKlebita
yup has gotten slow. I got a quicker response on Amazon boards .  It was funny because I was complaining that the vibrator people kept bothering me for a public review, yet I didn't realize my complaint was on a public board.  The answers were hilarious reminiscent of the old wondir days :)
MissAnkleBiter, AntonyBitoAnkle and AnnKlebita