What messages are Christian children learning from Bruce/Kaytlin Jenner?

What messages are Christian children learning from Bruce/Kaytlin Jenner?

Concerned Christian
God does not make mistakes.

Re: What messages are Christian children learning from Bruce/Kaytlin Jenner?

OldMan_in_WV
God never makes mistakes, eh?
His list of errors is lengthy.
For example, soon after God created those perfect, beautiful, immortal beings called angels to be his loyal and faithful companions, fully a third of them arose to overthrow him.
Some might refer to that as a whoops. It sure seems like a blunder to me.
Those angels were led by a gallant freedom fighter

whom I am certain intended to transform the totalitarian Kingdom into a democracy.
That first attempt failed.

Wait till next time.

Re: What messages are Christian children learning from Bruce/Kaytlin Jenner?

Veritas
Old Man God does not make mistakes - they may appear mistakes to us, but we do not know the long term implications which form part of his ultimate plan. Angels are not perfect - where does it say that in the bible? As a created being, Lucifer was “blameless” and without defect (Ezek. 28:14-15). But he succumbed to pride and rebelled, pitting himself against the Most High God (Is. 14:14). That wouldn't have happened to someone who was perfect. That they turned away was as the result of a willful choice.
Satan / Lucifer - a "gallant freedom fighter" - that is a laugh. He is the author of all that is bad in our world and you laud him as some sort of hero, whilst blaming the results of his works on God.
"... whom I am certain intended to transform the totalitarian Kingdom into a democracy." Again where is the evidence for this opinion in Scripture? Satan doesn't want democracy. God gave democracy when he gave us a conscience and free will to make our own choices. Satan wants all to bow to him as supreme leader: Matt 4: "8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” 10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]” 11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.