Quantcast

Where y`all bin?

peterws
Administrator
Thought the site had packed in!

Bloody good to see it still running. . . .how y`all keepin?

I`ll judge whether you`re glad to see me from the response . . .!  but if you`re not, have fun anyway!
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: Where y`all bin?

AnnKlebita
waiting for everyone else!
MissAnkleBiter, AntonyBitoAnkle and AnnKlebita

Re: Where y`all bin?

The old crowd seems to have disappeared into the mist.
That means I have no one to yell at or annoy.
Pity.

Pete, I'm glad your wife decided to unchain you from the dungeon for a
brief time and give you a few moments on the computer.

Miss AB, memory loss is a terrible thing. They have drugs these days
that you can take to help you forget that you can't remember stuff.

Re: Where y`all bin?

dragonslayer384
hi peter how you doing still riding your bike don't come on the site much these days it went so quite and slow

Re: Where y`all bin?

peterws
Didnt know the site was still running.  Starsh was trying to revive it in another form or other, but nothin happened to my knowledge.

Its been a long time.  Me and er indoors are older, crankier, and we blame the Goverment for everything. . .   hope yer all having fun!