Ya know, I could be sitting right here...

Ya know, I could be sitting right here...

OldMan_in_WV

on this beach on Tahiti.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Instead I'm sitting in my little house in West Virginia
where both the temperature and the snow continues
to fall.
They say the snowstorm will end at 5 tomorrow morning.
The temperature will not get above freezing till Saturday.

>SIGH<

Re: Ya know, I could be sitting right here...

Taffy
Nice photo!!  : )

What about a warm hot chocolate in front of fieplace, and a peaceful song and... maybe an old movie on tv... a mistery book... or just playing on the snow(is it possible?, like snow ball ...) Anyway there is some charm in the winter snow...