Quantcast

hil

orajel
Bryan from Alabama if anybody remembers me. I havent been on in 2 or 3 years

Re: hil

orajel
I was also zoloft. Scratch n sniff. Bpp .aanyways Nobody's here so goodnight

Re: hil

Of course you're remembered. This site hasn't been the same without you.

Re: hil

orajel
Hey old man hope everything is going well. Wow this has slowed down alot since i been here. Where is everyone

Re: hil

OldMan_in_WV
Everyone is on assignment performing top secret work for the government in foreign lands.
My job is to stay here and man the fort.
I’m running low on ammunition.
Send help.

Re: hil

dragonslayer384
orajel (bryan) hows it going the iwonder site has been slow and quite for ages loads who used to be on the site have just vanished there are a few on facebook these days

Re: hil

Taffy
I remeber...

Re: hil

Taffy
you had 2 dogs. one u called cony. right?

Re: hil

orajel
Yes ma am

Re: hil

Taffy
once u were mad at me.. dont remeber why, ...right? (if u dont want to talk about it, my mouth is shut,)

Re: hil

orajel
I rem but doesn't matter. Still love ya. Did u go to the Olympics.  I would be here more if i had internet. Im on my moms phone now.damn letters are too close ha. Well goodnight