Quantcast

iWonder Popularity?

JE Pettitt
Many years ago, B4 the demise of Wondir.com, I enjoyed participation in public forum(s).  Now that I've discovered Iwonder I do wonder why does the site seem to lack any real popularity?  Only a few seemingly fanatical devotees seem to contribute regularly.  Am I mis-seeing the real Iwonder?  I'd like to think there is something here, but don't want this to be like Facebook-- just another fun diary.  [This be my first entry on Iwonder].

Re: iWonder Popularity?

OldMan_in_WV
There was a time when a lot of great people were regulars on this site. I must assume that I alone am responsible for causing all to run for the hills. Mayhaps I'm just a bit too cantankerous.