jim carrey speech

Taffy

Re: jim carrey speech

Taffy
Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you. How do I know this? I don’t, but I’m making sound, and that’s the important thing. That’s what I’m here to do. Sometimes, I think that’s one of the only things that are important. Just letting each other know we’re here, reminding each other that we are part of a larger self. I used to think Jim Carrey is all that I was...

i'm here.

Re: jim carrey speech

Tom-O
I watched the whole thing, he seems to have his head screwed on. I didn't know he was into all that sort of stuff, I looked at their (MUM) web site too and there is some good stuff going on.

Re: jim carrey speech

Taffy
i didn't know that either, i mean that he was on some spiritual 'mood'. i liked his ideas.
i told my son i wanted him to study there, lol
all in all, it was a big turn of marketing (mum marketing), asking jim carrey to make the speech ;)

Re: jim carrey speech

joni38
I liked this speech, too.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.