Quantcast

wake up wonder peeps

orajel
Anybody ever talk to chattypatty and punkin

Re: wake up wonder peeps

OldMan_in_WV
According to my information, they are currently prospecting for gold somewhere in central Alaska about a thousand miles from the nearest settlement and if they started home now they could probably walk back to civilization by early next August.

Re: wake up wonder peeps

peterws
Administrator
Well, I look in every month or two.  That`s how long it takes me to get round the internet and back again . . . .
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: wake up wonder peeps

dragonslayer384
chattypatty is now more on facebook then iwonder and punkin has not been on iwonder for a few years or more

Re: wake up wonder peeps

Taffy
hi

Re: wake up wonder peeps

peterws
Administrator
Nice day?
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"