well I'm waiting on a call from Bradford

well I'm waiting on a call from Bradford

orajel
wish me luck y'all love you

Re: well I'm waiting on a call from Bradford

OldMan_in_WV
Of course we wish you luck. Now….what the hell is a Bradford?

I remember once owning a 1926 Bradford coupe. Ran like a charm.

Sometime back I drank a whole bottle of Bradford wine. Made me sick as a dog.

Speaking of which, I used to take my dog to the Bradford Veterinary Clinic.

I was ticketed for speeding a while back in Bradford County, Florida.

A close friend of mine graduated from Bradford High School in Kenosha,  Wisconsin.

Oh,….hey…wait a minute….YOU’RE EXPECTING A CALL FROM SAM BRADFORD, QUARTERBACK FOR THE ST. LOUIS RAMS????
WOW!!!

Tell him I said hi.

Re: well I'm waiting on a call from Bradford

orajel
it's a place for people go to get help for drug and alcohol abuse

Re: well I'm waiting on a call from Bradford

joni38
Good luck :) and good for you.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Re: well I'm waiting on a call from Bradford

*StarShine*
Good luck Orajel ....  I am glad your getting help....   you can do it...