Quantcast

what is your favorite movie

Taffy

Re: what is your favorite movie

orajel
A lot but right now. Hurt by nine inch nails

Sorry that was fav song. Movie the blue lagoon

Re: what is your favorite movie

Re: what is your favorite movie

dragonslayer384
like lots of films favourite its a wonderful life

Re: what is your favorite movie

peterws
Good morning Taffy!  Hope you`re well after all this time!

I watched a film I downloaded years ago, but never looked at it since.  A 2 hour 10 minute one called The Josephine Baker Story, released for tv in `91.

It was the most moving film I ever saw and the music was sublime.

Have fun!
"I will usually be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered"

Re: what is your favorite movie

needabreak
Pride & Prejudice (love the book even more)

Re: what is your favorite movie

Taffy
hi PETE!

nice to see u!
i'm ok

is this movie on netflix, where could i see it?

Re: what is your favorite movie

peterws
Administrator
Great to hear from y`again, lass!  Hope you`re enjoying spring/simmer.

The film was a free download from VeeHD along with loads of others.  Be warned, this site seems full of malware now, I never use it on the computer, but have on my android rablet..  I`d be surprised if it`s not on Netflix.

ha, in portuguese, huh? i like it, i mean u taking time to translate, and all ; )

Re: what is your favorite movie

Taffy
tks, Pete! : )

Re: what is your favorite movie

JE Pettitt
KING OF KINGS with Jeff Chandler.  Only because it helped change my life.  It compares to the later PASSION OF THE CHRIST.  How many movies will change your life (dramatically)?