Quantcast

why do I constantly crave carrots?

blueandblackink
I eat at least 3 large raw carrots daily, and I always need them before bed. every day I crave them. Why?!

Re: why do I constantly crave carrots?

BethFL61
I don't know why you crave.. but you should have some pretty good eyesight!!

Re: why do I constantly crave carrots?

*StarShine*
You might try asking him....

ltbb_221.wav

Re: why do I constantly crave carrots?

dragonslayer384
see  what google has  on the subject on craving carrots

Re: why do I constantly crave carrots?

Alien Observer
Thank gawd somebody's eating them. You can have my portion too. ICK! By the by, care for some brussel sprouts?
I am perfectly capable of making up my own mind. Right?